I have gone and done it again. Out of the kindness of her heart, Sarah Barnett over at Fanatic for Fiction (http://spbwriting.blogspot.com) has re-awarded me the Liebster Award which now makes me a second time honoree! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy for sure!
First, let me pass the award along again to five more folks so that you can visit their sites as well. For those who don't know, the award is basically a "favorite" blog award and is meant to help get traffic to sites that are followed by less than one hundred people. If you are nominated as an award recipient, you must:
1. Put five interesting things about yourself in a blog post
2. Pass the award along to up to five more deserving bloggers.
3. Leave a comment on your award recipient's blogs so that they know they've won.
4. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
5. Post the award on your blog.
Here are my award recipients:
So, I suppose maybe I should tell you five new things about me that I didn't say before. So without delay, here goes:
1. I once convinced my babysitter to rig a rope swing in my parent's A frame house (if you've never heard of this, it is shaped exactly like an A on top and ours had a balcony at the top that overlooked the entire bottom floor-which is where I told her to tie the rope up). It made an awesome swing...but it also wore grooves into the spindles of the balcony's railing. Oops! I was in second grade at the time. Our house looked a little like this one: